Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Cute Model Fashion

You can look cute in the rain if you wear printed sneakers that match your umbrella! –Catie, 15, Beaumont, CA
Whenever it rains I wear my old brown Pumas. I don't have any cute rain boots, but my Pumas match almost everything. Plus, I always get compliments on how my shoes look vintage. I always say thanks and keep it a secret that they are just old shoes I pull out for rainy days! –Skylar, 15, Winchester, VA
On rainy days I like to wear dark wash skinny jeans tucked into some funky, colorful rain boots. Dark wash jeans don't show rain spots as much! –Molly, 14, Austin, TX
I don't like to let rainy days determine what I decide to wear. I just try to wear bright pieces or articles of clothing that make me happy. Just because the weather outside is dreary doesn't mean my wardrobe or mood has to be! –Ruth, 17, Teaneck, NJ
On rainy days I enjoy wearing a cute hoodie, so when the rain starts coming down and I'm on my way to class, I can just throw my hood up! –Emily, 15, Mangham, LA

When it's raining I love to wear capris or a skirt with my Crocs. They don't absorb the water, so they're totally fine if they get wet. A skirt is nice too, because if you get splashed by a puddle, you can just wipe off the water and not walk around with a giant wet spot on your pants! –Emily, 17, Salem, WI
Wear a nice tee with rainbows on it. This will definitely remind you to brighten up a gloomy day! –Zoe, 13, Centersburg, OH
I wear a cute hoodie with a lace-framed cami underneath, so it has a nice layered look, but it's also warm and comfortable. –Jakkie, 13, Duluth, MN
On a rainy day, I throw on my sauciest pair of black knee-high boots, a great sweater, and a killer pair of jeans with a trenchcoat! –Heather, 22, Inman, SC

0 comments:

Post a Comment